Friday, August 17, 2012

Morning Baseball

Morning Baseball at Lyon's Park
This week Connor and I have been going to Lyon's Park every morning for a little baseball session.  The routine usually begins with a warm up toss.  Then I hit a bucket of balls to him as he rotates through every infield position.  I set up the pitch back at first base and tie my shirt on the net to give him a throwing target.  Next, he hits as I pitch.  Connor tries to see how many balls he can get into the outfield before hitting the dirt infield.  Afterwards, we head to the gas station to replenish.  Maggie joined us one morning and Connor was so supportive, giving her pointers and showing her the routine. One morning, instead of the gas station we went to Pendl's.  Connor's skills are improving.

Heavy Hitter!

Apple Strudel with Whipped Cream

Batter up!

No comments:

Post a Comment