Thursday, June 10, 2010

Separate vacations ...

I never thought I'd see this day ... early tomorrow morning, Corbin will drive West with the three kids. He'll spend a few days in Central Oregon with his whole family, then head to Yakima, WA to spend a few more days with Gary and Sue. The kids are very excited about time with their cousins. They will also have time in the pool at "Suey and Poppa's," and all the boys will hit "Bobble Head Doll Night" at a Mariners' game, while Sue and Maggie have a little girl time!

Saturday morning I will fly East for some job training. Despite, a ridiculously (eastern) packed scheduled, I will get to see my friend, Kath, and my parents during my stay! I'll return mid-week in time to have a day or two to myself (!!!) and then run Lisa's Final 50 miles with her on Sat 6/19.

I think I'll be a little lonely here in my log cabin. I think that will be good for me ... for a short time, anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment