Sunday, July 15, 2012

Down to 2 Kids for the Week

My solo run on Southbound - Tetons in the background

Brady uses some down time to work on target practice
Ladies Golf Clinic - Hunstman Springs

Lia's Birthday Party - hula hoop contest

Lia's Party - opening presents
While Connor is having a blast in Central Oregon, we are feeling his absence.  With Maggie in Dance Camp all week, we've had a very quiet house ... for the most part!  Sunday morning, I ventured out to Susy's for a relatively quick run before she had to get to the Grill.  On Monday, Corbin and I drove out to Horseshoe Canyon.  He biked a few trails while I ran Southbound - timing was perfect - and I had a blast!  Monday evening, I went to a ladies' golf clinic at Huntsman Springs with Tammy and Karee -- VERY fun! I didn't get a picture with me in it, but I've included one of the driving range ... just beautiful.  Tuesday morning Brady and Corbin got in their first mountain bike ride together.  Brady proudly sported his Hammer jersey, which he got for Christmas!  Tuesday and Wednesday I got to class with Lisa, and Tuesday night I shuttled Corb and Chad (and Chad's guest, Kit) for an evening float, while Brady, Maggie and I went to Lia's birthday party.  Today's pool and Targhee trail run plans were foiled by the weather, but not before Corb managed to get in a good ride up Mill Creek.  We're just savoring each moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment