Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Figure 8 Races











A few years ago, we went to the "Figure 8 Races" with Poppa Gary, and the kids loved it. In fact, Brady has talked about it and asked to go again, ever since then. This year, a friend asked Corb and me to help out, so it became a family affair!

I helped collect entry fees for a few hours.

In the meantime, Corb and the kids were in the arena awaiting the start of the races. Corb's job was to be a judge, counting laps. To be honest, we had a blast! We hung out with many friends, met fun people, and let the kids run wild with their friends. The kids were so entertained that we barely had to monitor them. Corb was judging, and I had a very fun view of the judge's stand :-) ... my cute "butt" shot is a little blurry, but I share it for the heck of it!!

It was a very fun night -- with family and friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment